Hey Y'all, Schim and I will be using this blog to take you along on our "travel adventures." Read as much, or as little, as you want...we can't tell. Please feel free to leave questions and comments. It's always so good to hear from "home" when we are away. Ciao, Adios, Bye for now
Thursday, September 5, 2019
I’m Not Ready Yet......Really?
Yes really. We leave Monday for a month in Europe and I’m not ready. Hurricane Dorian didn’t help any. Thank you Lord we were spared. Now it’s Thursday evening following a riotous day of Mah Jongg, and I still need to pack and work on this blog. We have a floater week in our itinerary which Schim will tell you about and we need to figure out where we are going to go that week and then find a place to stay. No reason to rush into this. So that’s it for now...much more later. Welcome to our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment